one. Ahead of and immediately after each get the job done, initial clear the natural environment to make the ground dry and clean. Then thoroughly clean the products, like the internal and outer surfaces of the glove box, the observation process, the work area, etcetera., to be absolutely free of debris and cleanse.
2. Thoroughly file the drinking water, oxygen articles, and gas use of the equipment in the glove box every working day to stay away from insufficient gasoline strain and trigger the machines to prevent running.
3. Pay back attention to the volume of fuel in the performing fuel cylinder at any time and replace it in time.
4. In scenario of ability failure, push the "vacuum pump" button on the panel to make the vacuum pump run immediately after ability on
5. Take note: After power on, if there is a problem that it simply cannot start, the probability is that the vacuum pump electrical power cable is loosely connected. The next rationale is that the vacuum pump’s very own swap is not turned on
6. When you want to place the sample into the glove box, use a compact transition chamber as a lot as feasible. Just before opening the transition doorway, shell out notice to regardless of whether the pressure gauge pointer on the valve cavity is at the zero place. If it is, you can open it specifically if not, you need to have to turn the swap under the valve cavity to the "filling" posture to permit the gas enter the glove box transition compartment, and then transform the switch again to the intermediate place, then you can open the transition compartment Put the sample in the doorway, and then shut the door. When positioning samples, be watchful not to contact the internal wall of the transition chamber with your hands, use gloves to decide and place the sample
Executing these schedule servicing jobs can minimize the decline charge of the glove box, prolong the company everyday living of the Glove Box Application box, and also lessen the prevalence of mishaps